April 24, 2020
Unfortunately, we are still dealing with frost and as a result we are unable to turn on the irrigation
system which resulted in us having to delay Opening Day.
We remain committed to opening as soon as conditions allow. At present we are projecting Opening
Day to be Thursday the 30 th .
The range is now open to all Members at no cost for range balls. After the course opens we will resume
charges for additional baskets. ( Normally, you are allotted one basket before your round )
We appreciate your patience and will open the course as soon as conditions allow. Opening today would
have run the risk of doing substantial damage to both the fairways and greens.
If we are can open prior to Thursday, we will. We will post Updates on our website and Facebook page
as things change. Or feel free to call the clubhouse (701) 568-2600 for an information update.
With the help of numerous volunteers, we were able to remove all the greens covers on Tuesday – a big
thanks to all those who were able to come out and help!
Just a note to let everyone know where we are with the course opening.
- We will be removing greens covers on Monday, April 20th
- The Range will be open to “PAID UP” members on Tuesday, April 21st
- We will be using the green baskets again, and they can be picked up at the club house.
The baskets will be disinfected between uses, so we will try to have a drop off spot for them outside.
- The course will be open hopefully by Friday or Saturday, April 24th or 25th to everyone. This may change due to wind issues with removing tarps or water issues with our pump. We will try to keep everyone updated on FB and our website.
- This year our range will be run a little different, in that if you are golfing a round you will be given a basket of balls to warm up with. Anyone wanting to hit on the range beyond that will need to purchase another basket(s) of balls. We have had too many times where non-players will hit on the range for hours at little or no cost.
- We ask that everyone practice your “social distancing” even if the State reopens. As of now only one person is allowed per cart and sit down eating in the club house is prohibited. We hope this changes soon, and thank you for doing your part.