April 24, 2020
With the help of numerous volunteers, we were able to remove all the greens covers on Tuesday – a big
thanks to all those who were able to come out and help!
Unfortunately, we are still dealing with frost and as a result we are unable to turn on the irrigation
system which resulted in us having to delay Opening Day.
We remain committed to opening as soon as conditions allow. At present we are projecting Opening
Day to be Thursday the 30 th .
The range is now open to all Members at no cost for range balls. After the course opens we will resume
charges for additional baskets. ( Normally, you are allotted one basket before your round )
We appreciate your patience and will open the course as soon as conditions allow. Opening today would
have run the risk of doing substantial damage to both the fairways and greens.
If we are can open prior to Thursday, we will. We will post Updates on our website and Facebook page
as things change. Or feel free to call the clubhouse (701) 568-2600 for an information update.