Tony Carmichael, PGA
30 years experience
A certified Callaway Master Club Fitter who will help you through the process of choosing the clubs that are suitable for you and your game.
Lessons – $90/hr
Golf Instruction that will allow the student to develop naturally and freely, while also increasing the awareness of the golfers own game. This will allow the golfer to improve and become self-reliant.
- We can order any shaft on the market.
- We can order almost any grip, even manufacturer grips (such as Ping)
Clubhouse and Golf Shop
The views from the clubhouse are as spectacular as those on the course. Refresh and relax before and after your rounds in our air-conditioned clubhouse. Our menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, wraps, salads, taco in a bag, breakfast burritos, personal pizzas, smothered burritos, hot dogs, hamburgers, snacks, pop, and a diverse selection of beers. We offer everything you need and more for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!
Our fully stocked golf shop features products from the top brand names in golf, along with a wide array of logo apparel, head wear, and accessories.
The Links is proud to offer a full outdoor banquet facility able to host events of larger size for seating in a comfortable covered atmosphere. A great addition to your corporate event or tournament now on site!
Other services available:
- PGA golf instruction, digital video analysis, and club-fitting.
- Full practice facility with driving range and short game area.
- Private, semi-private, junior, family lessons and group clinics – call for rates and details.
- Tournament, special event and league planning/management. Give us a call and we can set up your golf event with golf, food & beverages, hole contests, prizes, etc.
- RV park (20 spots available)
- 10 Cabins available for stay and play packages
For Reservations please give us a call at (701) 568-2600 or Toll-Free 1 (866) 733-6453. You may also contact Tony Carmichael PGA at (701)609-0283.