- USGA rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Out of Bounds is defined by wire boundary fences.
- All yardage markers are measured to the center of the green.
- Carts are prohibited in native grass areas and on mounds near bunkers.
- Repair ball marks on greens and rake bunkers.
- Fill all fairway divots with sand/seed mix.
- Proper golf attire is required.
- Private coolers and outside beverages are strictly prohibited.
- Unless otherwise noted, players losing a ball in the native areas may drop where the ball entered the native area, one stroke penalty. (Lateral Hazard Rules apply)